Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Welcome 2016!

Happy New Year!!! Hard to believe it's 2016 and that we are already well into the new year! I'm back after a rather lengthy break from the blog world. There is so much going on right now that it's hard to get back into posting, but I have missed it! While searching through my post drafts I discovered I never published a post I wrote around November of last year! It was a little update post that you can read, here. There are so many things I want to write about and share. I'm having a hard time deciding what to post! Perhaps I should start by finishing my Across the USA series! For now I'm going to share some photos I took as part of a seven day nature photo challenge I did on Facebook.
Day 1: We had a light snowfall one morning, which made for a lovely backdrop for this pretty red cardinal and his mate.
Day 2: At first I thought these pine cones were birds!
Day 3: Spotted this pretty birdie on an unusually warm February day.
Day 4: Buds on the dogwood tree in my backyard.
Day 5: Snapped a pic of this eerie crow on my way to work.
Day 6: Such a pretty blue sky.
Day 7: Took a picture of these deer out at my workplace, which is located on a beautiful college campus.
Nature is one of my favorite things to take pictures of so when a friend tagged me in this challenge I was thrilled. It was a great motivator for me to pick up my camera after quite a long period of not using it. Hope you enjoyed this little photo challenge. I would love to do more photo challenge in the future!

Have you ever done a photo challenge?
What's your favorite thing to photograph?
Which photo is your favorite and why?
Love in Christ,
~Sarah~

4 comments:

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~