Monday, August 24, 2015

Life Quickly Changes

Hello there dear readers! I've been absent from my blog for several reasons. I've been traveling a lot, in fact from the end of June to the begining of August I was back on the road with the missionary family I nannied for. The last post I wrote, about Utah, was written not too long after arriving in British Columbia, Canada. After only a week there I flew back home to Georgia from Seattle. The travel has made me a bit weary and I have taken lots of time to rest. But more then the busy travel schedule there has been a major change in my family. I don't like to share sad things here, but life is filled with sad and happy moments. I what this blog to uplift and encourage my readers, but I also want all of you to know that I have hardships too. My life is far from being perfect. That being said, my family has just dealt with one of the hardest things a family can bear, the lose of a loved one. One of my dear aunts has passed away after a very short fight with cancer. Thus my reason for flying home. I'm still getting used to the fact my aunt is gone and it doesn't seem real that I'm writting this post. Although this time is hard, I have peace and hope beacuse I know I will see my sweet aunt again! I will more then likely be staying home and not be rejoining the family in BC. I truly enjoyed my time traveling with them and caring for their children. I miss them and hope our paths will meet again. My plans were to return home around Christmas and then see what God opened up for me. It seems He wants me home now and that's where I want to be too...near my family. It might be awhile before I get back into the swing of things. I would appreciate your prayers for my family. Also, would like to ask for prayers for God's direction, that His plan and will be done in my life. Thank you all for your friendships through this blog. Thank you for always encouraging me with your sweet comments. What a blessing it is to have dear sisters in Christ from all over the globe!

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~

7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that :( praying for you and hoping that God will give you direction:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers!

      Delete
    2. I tagged you for the One Lovely Blog Tag
      http://keturahskorner.blogspot.com/2015/10/one-lovely-blog-award-tag.html?m=1

      Delete
  2. Sarah, I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your Aunt! I will pray for comfort for you and your family. Be sure to enjoy a time of rest and comforting one another with your family. I will also be praying for direction for the next stage in life.
    "My soul, wait silently for God alone,For my expectation is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defense; I shall not be moved." Proverbs 62:5-6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the prayers! Also, thank you for that verse of scripture; it's very comforting to read!

      Delete
  3. Dear Sarah...I have missed your sweet presence in the blog world and decided to visit today...I know you posted this awhile ago, but I still want to say that oh! I can only imagine how your family is hurting...may the Lord continue to comfort your hearts and lift you up...you are in my prayers, dear friend! I know you wrote this sometime ago, but I am thinking of you - may God direct your steps!
    With much love....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging comment Kelly-Anne! It is a blessing to have praying sisters in Christ!

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~