Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Timline

Hello there dearies! I've been thinking that my blog posts might have you, my lovely readers, a bit confused. With all the travel updates and writing about things way after they happen{eg; my Adventure in Tennessee posts and the Across the USA series} I decided to write a little timeline from 2012 to now. Why from 2012? That's because I started volunteering for Above Rubies in 2012! {Wow! That is crazy to think about!} Since then I've been a bit off track with keeping up to date with my posts. So hear we go, a timeline of the events that have taken place the past few years til now, July 2015, with the corresponding post links.

2012
2013
January- Above Rubies
August-Above Rubies
October- Left Above Rubies//Home in Georgia
November-Home in GA
December-Home in GA
2014
January-Home in GA
March-Home in GA
April-Home in GA
August- Left Washington//Nanny in British Columbia, Canada
September-Nanny in BC, Canada
October-Nanny in BC, Canada
December-Road trip across USA//Home in GA{for 3 weeks}
2015
January-Home in GA{continuation of 3 week stay}//Road trip to Ontario, Canada
March-In Ontario, Canada
April-In Ontario, Canada//Home in GA{on vacation}
May-Home in GA{on vacation}
June-Home In GA{still on vacation}//Meet Mutanas in Tennessee// Road Trip to BC, Canada
July-Road Trip to BC, Canada


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~