Friday, June 12, 2015

Through My Lens~ First Flight

Hello lovelies! I'm here sharing some photos from my first flight, which I took out to Seattle, WA last year. Many of you know that I flew out to Washington to be a nanny. I wrote about that, here. I also shared a few photos of my flight in a post about my time in Washington, here. So without further ado, here are some of my favorite shots from my first flight!{By the way I've since flown two other times, mentioned it in this post, here.} These were taken while waiting to board.
Taken during the take off!
And we're off! It was such a thrill to be up in the air!
When this is all one sees outside, what does one do?
Read of course! ;)
Now here is a view, the beautiful Rockies! 
That's ice forming on the window!
It was amazing to see these circular crops from the air and how the landscape could change so drastically!
Rivers just look like squiggly lines, painted by children when flying so high! ;)
Mt. Rainier.
After flying thru the grey clouds, the pretty green of Seattle was the first thing that I noticed.
Back on terra firma! Not that I mind being in the air! :)
I could have put up so many photos, because I took over 100! Thankfully, God blessed me in that I sat next to a very sweet elderly couple, who were just as excited about my first flight as I was. They didn't mind at all that I kept opening the window shade and snapping photos! ;) Hope you enjoyed seeing my first flight thru my lens!

Have you flown before?
If so, where from and to?
If no, would you like to fly?
If you could hop on a plane right now where would you go?
Love in Christ,
~Sarah~




7 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous!! My first flight was to Seattle, WA too!! I loved it! If I could hop on a plane right now I'd go back there to meet my new niece! I've nominated you for an award over on my blog. www.eleganthomestead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Jill! That's neat you flew to Seattle too! How sweet, a new niece! Congratulations! Thank you for the nomination!

      Delete
  2. You've been doing a lot of blogging lately :) I haven't flown before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes I have, Keturah! I'm currently house/pet sitting. So lots of free time and I've been wanting to get some posts up before I get too busy again! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, how exciting! :) It was fun to see your pictures of the mountains. Mt. Rainier must be extremely tall! Also, it's neat to see that you were eating Northanger Abbey. ;)
    I went on my first flight last year. We started and ended at the same place! My parents and I actually went for a ride in a friend's little 4-seater plane exploring our county from the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! It's actually 14, 410'...no I did not have that fact from my head, I looked it up! ;) The ride in the little plane sounds like so much fun!

      Delete
    2. Haha! Wow. :) Yes it was fun, if slightly scary.

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~