Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lately {#3}


Lately I've been...

Flying from Ottawa, ON, Canada to Newark, NJ, then to Atlanta, GA.
Rejoicing I'm home for a long visit!
Looking out at green trees and green grass.
Wearing a black skirt, a short-sleeve purple top and sandals.
Drinking water because it's refreshing.
Visiting family and friends while I'm home.
Thinking about the Renaissance Festival I attended a few weeks ago.
Reading so many books.
Being in my own room again.
Framing a pretty set of butterfly wings I discovered outside.
Listening to vintage records.
Delighting in vintage treasures I forgot I bought.
Hoping to share those treasures here.
Loving all the inspiring, encouraging, and lovely blogs I read.
Eating an apple with caramel flavored yogurt.
Smiling because I now have two stamps in my passport.
Marveling that I got to see NYC from the plane!
Taking pictures of flowers blooming.
Praying about what's next.
Wanting to visit my brother in Washington.
Needing to write a few reply letters to friends.
Laughing about things that were said at my welcome home party.
Watching movies with my mom.
Praising God for all the blessings I have.
Relaxing from the busy schedule I had while being a nanny.
Sleeping in...enough said. ;)
Hoping you all enjoyed another update post!

What have you been up to lately?

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~



7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having a lovely time at home! I am so hungry right now reading this and now you have really made me crave an apple with caramel yogurt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Sorry to make you even more hungry! ;) Hope you got something yummy to eat...like an apple with caramel flavored yogurt! :)

      Delete
  2. How fun to share everything that is going on in your life in the format of a list. It's practically a poem! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I enjoy writing lists and I get the added bonus of updating everyone on my blog! ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am currently home for a long visit. My plan is to continue being a nanny though...just after my visit! ;)

      Delete
    2. I see.


      I nominated you for the Sisterhood of blog awards

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~