Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lately {#2}


Lately I've been...

Trying to catch all of you up on my life right now.
Living in Ontario, Canada.
Smiling because I finally have a stamp in my passport.
Thinking over all the incredible things that happened this past year.
Wondering where God will take me this year.
Sharing this photo of  just a glimpse of Niagara Falls.
Praising God for allowing me to see such a site.
Missing my family and friends back home.
Rejoicing that I have Facebook and Skype to stay in touch with my loved ones.
Reading an autobiography about C.S. Lewis.
Drinking hot tea with honey and milk.
Looking at snow pilled up on the roads.
Serving the same missionary family, as a nanny.
Wearing a jean skirt and Christmas red top.
Going to put on a grey sweater.
Writing a letter to a dear friend.
Listening to children play in the room next to me.
Shivering because I haven't put on that grey sweater. ;)
Wanting snow boots to go play in the lovely snow.
Praying for faith to trust in Jesus no matter where He leads me.
Needing to take a nap.
Trying to stay caught up in my journal.
Planning on going home to visit my family and to get my driver's license.
Feeling warm and cozy, now that I have on my grey sweater. 
Hoping you enjoyed this little update post!

What have you been up to lately?

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~




10 comments:

  1. Fun! I finished a 400+ page biography on C. S. Lewis recently :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the post, Keturah! Oh wow, I'm just reading a condensed biography of his life, but would enjoying reading a "bigger" version! :)

      Delete
    2. Lol took me like six months to read it :)

      Delete
    3. Haha! Sometimes I can get through a book so fast, other times is takes me several months! I guess it usually depends on how busy I am at the time.

      Delete
  2. It's good to have an update Sarah! ^_^ Ontario huh? Is that where the photo was taken? It's quite pretty, though it looks cold! :)
    Lately I've been blogging, guest blogging, painting, and wondering what's going to happen next in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Paige, I am currently in Ontario as a nanny to the same family I mentioned in posts last year. The photo was taken of Niagara Falls in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. Yes it was and is cold...so thankful for a warm home! ;) Sounds like you are having a busy blogging time and painting sounds so fun! =D

      Delete
  3. Hello, hello dear Sarah! Oh - I was just so delighted to hear from you again! Thank you for your sweet visit to my blog and your lovely comment! :)
    Such a beautiful photograph above and how I enjoyed your post! I hope all is well on your side and that you are enjoying the wonderful adventures the Lord has given you! :)
    Hugs to you and I look forward to hearing from you again and visiting you here!
    Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelly-Anne, for your sweet and encouraging comment too! I'm doing very well and yes I'm so blessed to be enjoying some amazing travels! Praise the Lord for them and for sweet friends to share them with! :) Glad you enjoyed the post! Blessings!

      Delete
  4. Good evening, Sarah! It's a joy to "meet" you :) I am so glad you stopped by my blog for a visit and I am quite happy to be following you as well.

    I had to smile when I read you are from Ontario, Canada because.... I lived there in a sweet little town called Southampton during my childhood years. My dad is Canadian and all of his side of the family are from Canada. I was born in the USA and now live there as well. Oh, how I love it in Canada! We lived right by Lake Huron. I try and visit every couple of years so I can see my family there.

    Anyway, that was probably more information than you needed to know, but I was very excited when I saw Ontario :) I look forward to visiting again! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, Stephanie, and for following! I'm actually not from Ontario, but from the US. I am currently living here as a nanny. It's such a small world and only seems to get smaller through my blog. To think I would find your blog and that you are from where I am currently living! Canada is beautiful and I am so enjoying the snow! It is lovely! So glad you stopped by and look forward to continuing our "blogging friendship"! =D

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~