Friday, January 2, 2015

104 in 2014 {Updated}

Here are the goals that I wanted to get done before the end of 2014. I have quite a few crossed out! Perhaps I'll get more of them checked off the list by the end of 2015!
  1. Reach 30 followers on my blog.{So please follow me so I can reach my goal!} Thank you everyone who follows my blog! =D
  2. Learn how to crochet and/or knit.
  3. Wear more shoes other than flats{e.g. heels, wedges, sandals}
  4. Sew an item of clothing for myself.
  5. Practice more cake decorating.
  6. Do at least one "how to" post on my blog.
  7. Actually finish reading 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea; I started reading it twice and stopped.
  8. Travel to at least three places I've never been before.
  9. Read the entire Bible.
  10. Watch a movie with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers.{Out of all the old movies I've seen, one with this incredible dance couple, hasn't been one of them!} See the post here.
  11. Do a guest post on a favorite blog. See post here.
  12. Create a Facebook page for my blog. You can "like" my page here.
  13. Find more vintage screw back earrings{because I don't have pierced ears.}
  14. Learn a bit of French.
  15. Read Mansfield Park and Northanger Abbey{so I can say I've read all of Jane Austen's novels.}
  16. Make a hat/bonnet.
  17. Have a Frank Capra movie marathon.
  18. Study more American history and civics{preferably from a Christian view point.}
  19. Learn how to play the piano.
  20. Try new hairstyles I have discovered on Pinterest.
  21. Wear more vintage inspired outfits. 
  22. Print out all the photos from my memory cards so I can actually enjoy them.
  23. Keep track of all the books I read this year.
  24. Buy my dream pair of leather boots.{A pair that looks good with skirts and is perfect for the snow.}
  25. Memorize more Bible verses.
  26. Wear a hat{preferably vintage.} See the post here.
  27. Repaint/fix my hope chest{actually it is a hope trunk.}
  28. Get my driver's license; this should be at the top of the list.
  29. Do at least three craft/DIY post on my blog.
  30. Find and buy another Caro-Nan purse to add to the two I already have.{I've heard three or more of an item makes a collection.}
  31. Purchase an entire outfit from Goodwill or another thrift store.{blouse,skirt,shoes,& accessories.}
  32. Do a photo challenge.
  33. Read the entire Anne of Green Gables series.
  34. Learn the different constellations and know were they are located.
  35. Get some new house slippers.
  36. Post the the music video I was in while volunteering in Tennessee. See the post here.
  37. Add some more books to my vintage book collection.
  38. Buy a vintage {working} camera.
  39. Read Pilgrim's Progress.
  40. Make some crafts using yoyos.
  41. Keep track of all my cash purchases.
  42. Enter my photos into our local fair's photo contest.
  43. Sell one of my {handmade} cards.
  44. Go singing in the rain.
  45. Buy a clear bubble umbrella{new or vintage.}
  46. Write a short story.
  47. Read one of Charles Dickens' book{well actually I started Nicholas Nickleby and never finished it.}
  48. Finish Nicholas Nickleby. :)
  49. Participate in a blog "swap". 
  50. Learn how to embroider.
  51. Enter more online giveaways{and hopefully win one.}
  52. Learn how to paint with water colors.
  53. Donate or sell clothes I don't wear any more.
  54. Do more drawing.
  55. Watch Lark Rise to Candleford{for the first time.}
  56. Do more counted cross stitches.
  57. Sew some aprons: one for cleaning, cooking, and gardening.
  58. Sell my old toys and items I no longer want.
  59. Try at least five crafts I find on Pinterest.
  60. Gather family photos from aunts,uncles,and grandparents to put them on CDs.
  61. Plant flowers in the garden that are all my own.
  62. Buy more kitchen supplies for my hope chest{trunk}.
  63. Post about some of my vintage finds. See posts here.
  64. Write a post at least once a week.{I would love to do one everyday.}
  65. Improve my cursive handwriting.
  66. Read some good biographies about crusaders for Christ{presidents, first ladies, missionaries, and martyrs; any recommendations?}
  67. Wear a vintage pair of gloves. See the post here.
  68. Make an eyeglass case out of a{vintage}necktie, featured here.
  69. Use my vintage dinosaur shaped cookie cutters.
  70. Do at least five outfit posts on my blog. See outfit posts here.
  71. Figure out what is wrong with my camera and fix it{if possible.}
  72. Buy a new camera if my old one can't be fixed.
  73. Skpe with my dear friend Becky who is currently a nanny in London.
  74. Make peanut butter from scratch.
  75. Open an online store. You can find the store here.
  76. Write some posts about a few of my collections.
  77. Gather/write stories and memories from my grandparents, great aunts and uncles about their childhoods.
  78. Draw a family tree. {Take a look at this one.}
  79. Learn some sign language.
  80. Sew my dream nightgown{a vintage inspired one of course.}
  81. Buy a new winter coat. See post here.
  82. Study{not just read} my Bible more.
  83. Light more scented candles.
  84. Read A Common Life by Jan Karon.
  85. Get back into scrap booking.
  86. Find some good devotionals{What do you like to read?}
  87. Read a novel by George McDonald. See the post here.
  88. Go on a picnic.
  89. Buy a vintage{or vintage looking}ladies bicycle.
  90. Go to Washington state to visit some friends I made while volunteering at Above Rubies.
  91. Read the Count of Monte Cristo.
  92. Do a giveaway on my blog.
  93. Create buttons for Pinterest and Facebook.
  94. Watch season four of Downton Abbey{for the first time.}
  95. Exercise at least two to three times a week.
  96. Participate in a fashion challenge. See posts here.
  97. Write at least one letter to all my friends who live in different states.
  98. Do a series on my blog.
  99. Buy/make an infinity scarf{I own quite a few scarfs but would love to have one of these.}
  100. Read Passion and Purity by Elisabeth Elliot. See post about it here.
  101. Buy a new pair of Converse or at least Converse look-a-likes.
  102. Reach 80 followers on Pinterest. You can find me here.
  103. Bake a pie from scratch.
  104. Refashion clothes I don't wear{if possible.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~