Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Books Read in 2014

Hope you will read and enjoy some{if not all} of them too! With that being said, please use your own judgment when deciding which books you read. I know everyone's standards are different.
  1. The Bible: God's Word{reading daily as I encourage you to do so too!}
  2. One Thing I Desire... to Know Christ More; Sarah L. Bryant
  3. To Have and To Hold; Mary Johnston
  4. Maiden's Bequest; George McDonald
  5. Sanditon; Jane Austen and another lady
  6. Poirot in Short; Agatha Christie{this is a collection of 14 short stories}
  7. The Bobby Richardson Story; Bobby Richardson
  8. The Dairyman's Daughter; Legh Richmond
  9. A Brief Guide to Jane Austen; Charles Jennings
  10. Passion and Purity; Elisabeth Elliot 
  11. Just As I Am; Billy Graham{his autobiography}
  12. Mansfield Park; Jane Austen
  13. Northanger Abbey; Jane Austen
  14. Samuel Morris: The African Prince; Kjersti Hoff Baez
  15. Cameron Townsend: Good News in Every Language; Janet and Geoff Benge
  16. Amy Carmichael: Rescuer of Precious Gems; Janet and Geoff Benge
  17. A Common Life; Jane Karon

4 comments:

  1. I always find it interesting to see what books others read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! You wrote this post a while ago, so I'm sorry to be commenting on it just now. :(
    It sounds like you read some great books in 2014! :D I want to look some of these up now.
    Hope that your 2015 is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paige, for commenting even if it is "late"! I hope you will be able to find the books your interested in! Yes 2015 is off to a wonderful start! Hope yours is too! =D

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~