Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lately


Lately I've been...

Visiting relatives before I leave for Washington.
Buying all the necessary things for my upcoming trip.
Selling old toys and such in a yard sale.
Trying to keep cool in this Southern humid heat.
Waiting for my passport to arrive.
Listening to the wind blowing through an open window.
Wanting a camera before I go.
Crying tears of joy because of generous friends and family.
Wishing I could be in two places at once.
Looking through random photos I've taken.
Finding the the photo above.
Reading Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
Wearing a white cotton skirt and sea foam green top.
Needing to do so much but instead writing this post. ;)
Wondering if I will ever get everything done before I leave.
Watching the Duggars{aka 19 Kids and Counting} with my grandmother.
Loving my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Talking my mom's ear off about traveling, packing, etc.
Going into town to do lots of errands.
Following God's path for my life...even if it takes me across the country.
Drinking water because it's good for me.
Looking at all the lists I've made.
Thinking I need to be more organized with said lists.
Hoping you enjoyed this simple post.

What have you been up to lately?

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~







15 comments:

  1. I always think these posts are so fun and interesting. A little snapshot into someone else's world. :) this may help reduce stress about packing, it does for me anyway.: make a list of essentials you need for the trip there, attach a second list of less essential things that you can buy there if you happen to forget something or had to cut something off the list because it wouldn't fit in your luggage. Toothbrush, deodorant, and socks sound like essentials, but if your trip only takes a day and you stop at a grocery store when you get there, it's not such a big deal. Have a WONDERFUL time in Washington! I was out there in 2010. You should be able to see Mount Rainier from the plane if you're landing at SEA-TAC airport. It's beautiful! (Sorry for the long comment.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no worries; I love long comments! =D Thank you so much for the tip; sounds like a great idea! I sure do hope I will see Mt. Rainier; praying I get a window seat! ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely fun post, Sarah! Hoping your trip goes well:-)

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lists, Duggars, and Jane Austen! What a lovely way to take time and enjoy life's little adventures. ♡
    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is lovely...thanks for leaving a comment Bonita! Love your blog by the way!

      Delete
  4. Hi Sarah! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Let me know if you want to participate. I understand if you don't :) Details on my blog:http://cherishingmyrole.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-liebster-awardor-two.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, McKenna! I'm not sure if I'll be able to, but will be sure to let you know if I do! =D

      Delete
    2. No worries! I didn't get to do mine until a month after I was nominated LOL

      Delete
  5. Oh, love the Jane Austen books! I have the entire collection, which I've read! 1,000+ page book!
    19 Kids And Counting is one of my favorite tv shows, such a sweet godly family-need more of them on tv!
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that collection, too, Natasha! Haven't read the whole thing but I'm working on it.

      Ireland
      http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. I too have a Jane Austen collection but they are individually bound novels. I bought them from a library auction!

      Delete
  6. Busy! :) Not too crazy though/

    I nominated you for an award here: http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/2014/06/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Ireland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ireland! Will try to do it {I hope} when I'm not so busy! ;)

      Delete
  7. Lately I have... nominated you for the Liebster award! I know you're busy so it's okay if you decide to skip this time. ;-)
    ~Rebekah

    http://calicoclodhoppers.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-bekah-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~