Saturday, May 10, 2014

Through My Lens~ House Sitting

Hello again! A couple of weeks ago I house/pet sat for my aunt and uncle while they were out of town. While there I took some{well quite a few} photos; thought I would share them with you!


Loved the way the light came through the front door at sunset. The suns rays would cast little rainbows across the floor.

Look at what a pretty view; the pictures don't do it justice.


Okay so I know these are just about the same but I just liked them both! ;)


Love taking photos of God's beautiful creation! 






This creepy, Jurassic Park looking weed has thorns all over it; would hate to step on it. Ouch!




"Praise ye Him, sun and moon: praise Him, all ye stars of light. Praise Him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens. Let them praise the name of the Lord: for He commanded, and they were created. He hath also stablished them for ever and ever: He hath made a decree which shall not pass. Praise the Lord from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapours; stormy wind fulfilling His word: Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars: Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl: Kings of the earth, and all people; princes, and all judges of the earth: Both young men, and maidens; old men, and children: Let them praise the name of the Lord: for His name alone is excellent; His glory is above the earth and heaven." ~Psalm 148: 3-13{KJV}~



My aunt's dog and one of her cats would usually follow me on my daily walks.


My aunt drives a school bus and I just couldn't resist getting some photos of it!




This might be my favorite out of them all; not sure why but I love the blurred look to this photo. I love it even more because it was a total accident! I had just finished taking a photo of something up close and I guess the camera wasn't focused in before I snapped the button. If you can't tell by now I just love taking up close photos. I think it's my talent; others are great at taking photos of people, vast landscapes, actions shots, etc. I'm good at taking close ups of random things like barbed wire and toy tractors! ;) Well hope you enjoyed my photos!
Which one{s} are your favorite?
What's your favorite thing to photograph; animals, flowers, people, etc?
Ever house/pet sit before?
Please leave your comments below!
Love in Christ,
~Sarah~

PS: No I still don't have my own camera, borrowing my mom's again...thanks Momma! =D





10 comments:

  1. breathtaking photographs, Sarah! i just love the ones of the barbed wire and wooded areas, but they're all wonderful.
    i think the last picture is really cool. the dappled sunlight through the tree leaves and all the color in a hazy blur is almost nostalgic. it could be anywhere in the world, but you get the feeling that its outside in the wild country on a beautiful evening, almost reminiscent of childhood.
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abigail! Wow, love your thoughts on my last photo! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos, Sarah! :D You have an artistic eye. My favorite is the one of the water droplets on the leaf. What kind of camera do you use?
    I also want to let you know that you have been double nominated for an award again .... hee hee. This time it's the Beautiful Blog Award. When/if you decide to do it, my questions can be found here: http://styleforreallife.blogspot.com/2014/05/beautiful-blog-award-beach-outfit.html?showComment=1399767315132#c66868360909478884 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paige! The camera is a FujiFilm FinePix S1500; one day I hope to buy a Cannon DSLR camera...someday! And thanks for nominating me; hopefully I can do the post. I've just been very busy lately! ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, neat! :)
      That's fine. You can take your time or even just skip it. I understand. ;)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for understanding! I will try to do it; thanks so much for your patience! =D

      Delete
  3. Awesome photos, Sarah! I think to the two last ones are my favorite but they are all good! :D
    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Hagen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mailbox/school bus photos. The colors are fantastic.

    Ireland
    http://irelandrhea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~