Thursday, April 24, 2014

How To~ Follow My Blog

Hello there dear readers! Today's post is one that I've been meaning to do for all my friends and family who have been asking me how to leave a comment and/or follow my blog. Sorry it has taken me so long to get it up! So if you are one of my regular readers then this post might be a bit boring for you{that's if you actually read it}. ;) Okay so lets begin!

How to follow my blog via Google Friend Connect:

Step 1
Click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of my blog. You will have to scroll down a bit to see it. It's right under the picture of the tea cups. {Do not actually click on where the arrow is pointing in the photo below; you will have to click on the actual button on the side of my blog.}
















Step 2
After you click on the "Join this site" button who should get a page that pops up and looks like this.

Step 3
You will have to choose what account you want to use to follow my blog. To make things simpler go ahead and pick Google. Once you click on the Google icon it's going to pop up another page that looks like this.
Step 4
If you have a Google account already{for instance you use Google for your email} then great all you will have to do is sign in. Once you do sign in then a page like this should pop up. {Of course my name will not be on the page. ;)} If you don't already have a Google account then skip down to Step 7.
Step 5
You're going to click the "Follow this blog" button. Be sure that the little circle next to "Follow publicly" is filled in so then I will be able to see you're following me! :)
Step 6
After you click the "Follow this blog" then a page like this will pop up. Simply click the "Done" button and the page should go away. You are now officially following my blog! Hurray! Now skip down to Step 12.
Step 7
For those of you who don't already have a Google account then here is what you will have to do. After the page below Step 3 pops up then you will have to click "Create an account" in blue. You might have to scroll down a bit until you see this here.
Step 8
After you click create an account a page like this should pop up..
Step 9
Fill out all the info and continue. After you have done that you should then see a page like this. If you want you can add a photo, but it's not required.
Step 10
After you click on the "Next step" button. You will get a page like this. Your name should appear after welcome and your email should appear on the page too.
Step 11
After you click on the "Back to Google Friend Connect" button the page below Step 4 should come up. Follow Step 5 and 6.

Step 12
Congratulations you are officially following my blog! If everything went correctly then you should see your picture/name in the group of members on the right side of my blog. Like in the picture below. Once more people follow my blog{and hopefully they will} your picture will get moved so you might not be able to see it. Don't panic it's still there just not right in front of you! You can always click "More" next to "Members" until you see your photo...just in case you want to check that it is there! ;)
Since this is such a long post I will do another How To~Comment in a different post. Please stay tuned for that post!

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~