Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

So excited that today is Easter Sunday; a day to remember, reflect, and celebrate the Lord's resurrection. Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross for me{and you} but praise His name He rose from the grave! Through His resurrection Jesus showed that He truly is the son of God...God Himself...Who has power over death!  What a joy it is that because of His resurrection He is now seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven and daily intercedes for us. Not only that, Jesus Christ now dwells within my heart! If you don't know Jesus as the Lord of your life, the risen and alive Savior, please contact me and I will be happy to share with you how you can know Him!
Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. ~Romans 8:34~ 

And he saith unto them, Be not afrightted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: He is risen; He is not here: behold the place where they laid him. ~Mark 16:6~ 
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shalll he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this~John 11:25,26~

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~

PS: I finally have a chance to post some pictures from my adventures in Tennessee! Just wondering if any of you would be interested in seeing some posts about my time with Above Rubies? I know it's a little odd to post about it since I've been home for 7 months, but thought you might enjoy seeing what I did while up there. Please leave your comments below!






4 comments:

  1. Amen! :D
    I would enjoy seeing pics of your time with Above Rubies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Hoping to get the pics/post up soon!

      Delete
  2. happy Easter, Sarah!
    thanks be so God and praise the Lord for such a wonderful gift!!
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Abigail! Yes what a glorious gift Jesus is!

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~