Thursday, March 20, 2014

What I Wore~ Spring Is In the Air

Hello my lovely readers! Today is the first day of spring; I'm so excited that it's officially here! In honor of the day I wore my most "spring" themed outfit and pulled my hair back in a simple braid. It was a beautiful first day of spring with plenty of sunshine and warm temps.; just yesterday it was cloudy, cold, and rainy. So thankful that God gives us spring; each year He blesses us with new life through the beauty of His creation!
Soaking up some sun!
I only noticed my necklace was turned the wrong way after all the pictures were taken! :)
The sun was so bright I had a very hard time trying not to squint as you can see I wasn't to successful in these photos.
If you look closely you can see a train car going by in the background. There is a train track right behind my house; as you can imagine it's noisy but it doesn't' bother me!
Floral print skirt: birthday gift from my aunt{via Belk}
Coral t-shirt: another gift from my aunt{via JCPenny}
Jean Jacket: Gap{via Goodwill}; $5.00
Pink bow flats: Wal-Mart; $5.00
Butterfly necklace: gift 
Butterfly earrings: Claires; ???
Pink bracelets: gift{via American Eagle}

Well hope you all had a lovely day and some nice weather too! Did you wear something "spring-y" for the first day of spring? Please leave your comments below!

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~

5 comments:

  1. I did wear something springy today, and nearly froze! haha! In fuzzy clothes now!
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear you froze! I guess the weather where your at wasn't quite so warm there as it is here?! :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute outfit, Sarah! :) It's great that you were able to enjoy the sunshine on the first day of spring! Also, how neat that you live by train tracks. I've been on trips with places near railways, and I thought it was fun to hear the train whistles at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paige! Well I definitely here the train "whistle", but it's more like a loud horn! ;) It is neat though; every now and then an old passenger train will go by or the train will be carrying something interesting to see! Mostly though it carries coal and closed box cars!

      Delete
  3. Haha! Well, I'm glad it doesn't disturb you too much. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~