Monday, March 24, 2014

Rockin' Boppin'~ A "Vintage" Video

Hello dear readers! So back in May of last year I posted about a little music video I took part in while volunteering for Above Rubies. The post, A "Vintage" Video, features some behind the scenes photos plus it gives the details about the video so be sure to check it out. It was a lot of fun to make but so out of my comfort zone. I prefer to be behind the camera and not in front of it. The music is from an original 1950's song called, "Rockin' Robbin" with words re-written by myself and several others. Hope you enjoy it!

What did you think? Have you ever heard the original song, "Rockin' Robin"? Would you prefer to be behind the scenes or in front of the camera? Please leave your comments below! 

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that, if you want, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. :)
    http://live2bless.blogspot.com/2014/03/ive-been-liebstered.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grace! I will try to get a post up as soon as I can! I enjoyed reading the answers to the questions you received. While reading over your questions I thought, "These will take some considerable thought!";), especially the one about my favorite BBC drama and picking my favorite accent! Tough ones there! Haha! =D

      Delete
  2. What a fun video and song! :) You all did a great job.
    I have heard the original song, though I can't say that I really know it. ;) Behind the camera or in front? Hm, it would probably depend on what was being filmed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paige! Haha...well what if you were being filmed in a vintage themed music video...behind or in front of the camera?! ;)

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~