Thursday, February 13, 2014

I ♥ Thursday{no.6}

So here is what I've been loving...
Wallace and Gromit; I recently watched three of these smashing British claymation movies directed by Nick Park of Aardman Animations which stars the cheese loving, Wallace, and his faithful friend{who happens to be a dog}, Gromit. If you haven't seen these movies then I highly recommend you do! I grew up watching these short films as well as the feature length film, Chicken Run, also directed by Nick Park and Peter Lord.
The snow; it has been such a joy to see and play in{again}! If you read my post, What I Wore~Playing in the Snow, you will know that the South received another big snow!  I built a "French" snowman and named him Pierre. Poor Pierre he melted away...what a short life he had. ;) Wish I had a picture to post of him but they are still on my grandmother's phone.
Into the Woods, a blog filled with adorable, vintage outfit posts and cute DIYs. I recently discovered Alexandra's blog through Bramblewood Fashion and instantly fell in love with it... be sure to check it out!

Well this is just a few things I'm loving this week; what about you? Please leave your comments below!

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~