Saturday, February 22, 2014

Oh So Busy!

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know that I've been oh so busy this past week; babysitting, going to parties, shopping, and such that I haven't had a chance to write a proper post! Hope to soon have some outfit posts up including what I wore for Valentine's Day and to a tea party my aunt hosted for all the ladies in my family. I have a lot I want to post about and hope that you will stay tuned for when I do! 

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~
Just thought you might enjoy a pic I snapped of this cute little guy playing in some balloons. ;)  While my nephew was spending the night he asked me to walk into the living room and see if any one was watching me...and this is what I found. Hehe, looks like something a minion would do! 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! I look forward to seeing your next post though. The tea party sounds fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tea party was extremely fun and I hope to post some pictures from it this week! That is... if I don't get to busy again! ;)

      Delete
  2. How cute!
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~