Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! I'm Back!

Wow! I can't believe it's been four months since I last posted. First I want to say Happy New Year's Day; it's hard to believe that 2014 is already here! I hope you have a very blessed new year filled with lots of joyful memory making moments(nice alliteration, if I say so myself). Second I have to say sorry to you my dear followers; you have had nothing knew to read on my blog. One of my goals this year is to post regularly. That kind of sounds like a new year's resolution, but I don't want to call it that because generally speaking those don't last long! ;)

Those of you who have been following my blog know that I was volunteering with a wonderful ministry in Tennessee called Above Rubies. After almost a year(just 26 days shy to be exact) of volunteering I am now back at home! I so enjoyed my time in Tennessee and the Campbell family became like my own. There is so much I could write about from my time there. I might do a few post in the following days about all the incredible adventures I had while up there. Maybe include a few pictures too!
No this is not my camera(sigh) but isn't it adorable!

While in Tennessee I did get to accomplish a few of the things on my 103 in 2013 list but not as many as I would have liked. I will be doing a new list for 2014. Stay tuned for more posts and Happy New Year!

Love In Christ,
~Sarah~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~