Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I just wanted to say a few words about my mother since it is in fact Mother's Day! I thank God so much for blessing me with a mother like mine. She has really taught me so much about how to walk with God not only as a Christian, but as a women of God. I also have to say thank you to my mother because without her I wouldn't have such a love for beautiful, vintage, feminine, or lovely things. My mom likes to make things special no matter how small thy may seem like placing the eggs in our fridge in a brown ceramic bowl instead if leaving them in the carton. Or taking lots of care with her creative and beautifully arranged vignettes scattered throughout the house. Everyday she is trying to think of new ways to add beauty and loveliness to our home and lives! Thank you so much Momma for guiding, providing, caring, teaching, and loving not only me but Marty, Lydia, and Drew! You have done a splendid job of being a Christ honoring mother and I hope to follow your example one day! Thank you for all that you have sacrificed for us, so that we would never go without. I love you so much to the moon and back; actually to the farthest galaxy and back! Happy Mother's Day Momma!
Love,~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~