Saturday, April 27, 2013

Shooting Through Space!

Okay, I know this is a little late but this past Monday, Mercy(Mr. and Mrs. Campbell’s daughter adopted from Liberia), Rebekah(helping at Above Rubies, from Idaho), and I went outside around nine to watch the meteor shower that was taking place between April the 16th-25th. The night we went out, April 22nd, was the peak of the meteor shower.
We were out there for a while before we actually saw a shooting star, we did get to see several though! It was so funny when we would all scream out “Look! There’s one...oh no that’s just a plane!” ;)
I was so excited when I saw that little flash of light flying through the air. If I blinked for less than a second I would have missed the shooting star entirely. When I saw one I almost didn’t realize I did because of the speed in which the little light flicked out. I couldn’t help but think about God and His awesome creation. He loves us so much that even in a sin cursed world He gives us so many wonderful “shows” in His creation, like that meteor shower.
Did you go out to see the meteor shower? 

Have you ever seen one before? 
 Please leave your comments below!
Love in Christ,
~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~