Thursday, April 11, 2013

I ♥ Thursday{no.4}

So here is what I am loving this week:

My grandparent's 52nd Anniversary was this past Monday{the 8th} and here is their wedding photo. I absolutely love my great grandmothers' and grandmother's {now} vintage 50's dresses! And of course my great grandfathers' and grandfather's suites! Those were the days when people really knew how to dress!

I am so loving greek yogurt with berries and stevia{a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth}. Another good combination peanut butter plus banana,Yummy! Just make sure you get plain greek yogurt. :)


I so love all the scripture I see on Facebook! Here are just two amazing scripture about the love we have in Christ.

Here is a simple but cute nature shadowbox which I have pinned here. The shadow box pictured is decorated for Autumn but would be so cute to do for every season!

 

I can't wait to do these shadow puppets with some of the Campbell's grandchildren! It would be so much fun to do with little children{big children too}!

So what have you been loving this week?

 

Love in Christ,

~Sarah~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~