Sunday, March 3, 2013

What I Wore~ Blue n' Black

I have been wanting to do a "What I Wore" post for some time. Ashley at Bramblewood Fashion has really inspired me to dress cuter in my day to day outfits. That being said here's what I wore to church today.
Becky{Above Rubies helper from New Zealand} did a photo shoot with me after the church service. It was a lot of fun except for the fact that her camera kept shutting itself off. Those pesky cameras... never want  to work.
I wore a navy blue polka dot skirt that I've had forever with a black sweater. With this I wore black tights and my little black flats. It was a very simple outfit but it was still cute and modest. I can't wait to get home and try this outfit with my black oxfords! Wouldn't that be cute? Also I think this outfit would look good with a red clutch or some sort of red accessories. this outfit has a slight retro feel which I love. I'm trying to wear more vintage inspired outfits as I love ahem... all things vintage! ;)
Black Sweater: from a friend, free
Blue Polka Dot Skirt: thrifted years ago, couldn't have been more than $5.00
Black Tights: gift, free
Black Flats: Wal Mart a few years ago, probably not more than $10.00
Entire outfit cost around $15.00! Not bad, eh?

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~




2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah, thanks so much for following my blog! Cute outfit--and inexpensive, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Hannah! And your welcome thanks for following my blog!

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~