Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring is Here!

Today is the first official day of spring and it was a beautiful day! In honor of spring I thought I would put a few pictures of some flowers that bloomed last year in my yard{meaning my yard back home}, well here they are.

Here is a crocus, hyacinth, and lily of the valley; so pretty!

And here is a beautiful orange and yellow tulip. Love the bright colors!

Just a close up of one of the petals. Whenever I see such bright and varied colors in nature I can't help but think I serve an awesome and creative God. There is no way any one could say He does not love color.

 

Here are some more brightly colored tulips, purple and red.

I just love this photo! I love the close up of the tulip and our brick house in the back ground.

Here are some tulips just beginning to pop out of the ground. Look how they are pushing up the mulch; they are so desperate to get out in the sun!

A pretty little violet, my mom's favorite flower.

Last but not least some blooms on our cherry blossom tree, absolutely lovely!

 

"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations." Isaiah 61:11 KJV

 

So what is your favorite thing about spring?

Love in Christ,

~Sarah~

 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love your photos! Did you take them? Whoever did is a great photographer.:)

    Did your mom plant the beautiful flowers? I have always wanted lily of the valley!

    I love the verse you shared. I don't know if I have noticed it before.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Janet I did take these photos! And yes my mom, Cell, and I planted the flowers. I love the verse too. I actually just discovered it on the internet. I'm so glad you like the pictures and thank you for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah ! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! It's great also because it made discover your blog and I love it !
    Beautiful flowers, and I think it's also one of my favorite things about spring.There's something special with seeing all those pretty colors after long and dark months !
    Blessings from France !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marie! I'm so glad you like my blog. It's amazing how God knows we long for color after the grey months of winter and then sends so many colorful flowers in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~