Thursday, March 14, 2013

I ♥ Thursday{no. 3}

Wow it has been a few weeks since I've done an I ♥ Thursday post, but here it is:


I have recently rediscovered this adorable blog, Cynthia's Cottage Design, where Cynthia creates pretty little miniatures for her cute shabby chic inspired miniature home,"Summer Rose". You should really check it out.

Love what this picture has to say, I think it fits me perfect!


I recently watched The Adventures of Tin Tin and I really enjoyed it! Now I want to read the comics! Becky(Above Rubies helper from New Zealand) grew up with the Tin Tin comics and says they are worth the read.

 

 I have worn my grey cardigan just about everyday this week. It is so cozy yet cute; it really pulls together an outfit. Mine is similar to the one shown except shorter. It is Old Navy brand, but I bought it at Goodwill for a little less than five dollars.

Well what are you loving this week?

 

Love in Christ,

~Sarah~


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh! I love your cardigan :) And I love shopping at Goodwill too :)

    I wanted to say thank you for putting my blog on your blog list on the sidebar. It was exciting to see that because I've never seen my blog on somebody else's blog roll before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Hannah; thrift shopping is some of the best shopping isn't it!
    Your welcome I love sharing wonderful blogs I find {including yours} with others.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~