Saturday, February 9, 2013

Little Rubies

So I've done something else from my list and that is to try a pomegranate. I know you are probably thinking,"What? You've never had one before!" The truth is no I haven't. It is not a fruit that was ever bought in my household. The Campbell's buy them all the time and the other day Becky{Above Rubies volunteer from New Zealand} bought one and gave me some. It was delicious! They are such a gorgeous ruby red color. My friend Annie{Above Rubies volunteer from Michigan} said that they are what she imagines rubies would taste like if you could eat them and I think so too. It is very fitting that I tried a ruby red fruit while working for Above Rubies, don't you think so? :) Have you tried any new food(s) this week?

 Love in Christ,

~Sarah~

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I have never tried pomegranate either. I love the comparison to rubies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend trying one! They are so juicy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~