Monday, February 18, 2013

Here in Tennessee

Since my camera is not working I haven't been able to take and post pictures of my time here in Tennessee.
:( However Annie{the other Above Rubies helper} has a camera. Here are just a few she has taken since she has been here. I hope you enjoy them!

This is little Breezy, she is one of the Campbell's many grandchildren. She and a few of her sisters came over to watch some movies with Annie and I.
One of the movies we watched was The Adventures of Robin Hood{starring Errol Flyn and Olivia de Havilland, 1938.} Love to watch vintage movies!
Annie, Rashida{the Campbell's grand daughter} and I went on a nice walk in the woods. Our destination was to Campbell's daughter, Serene's house. When we got there we had to climb through a fence and up a make shift ramp to their deck. That was quite a fun experience especially since I had a skirt on!
Here I am getting ready to climb up the ramp.
And this is Annie{from Michigan}. She is one of ten children and is such a sweet person.
I hope to post some more photos some time soon!

Ever seen The Adventures of Robin Hood{1938}?
Had a movie night lately?
Please leave your comments below!

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~


 


.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I'm so glad that you get to be there. What a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janet. It has been such a wonderful experience!

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~