Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Little Trim

Well I can cross another item off my list and that would be to get my hair trimmed. I have to thank the Campbell's granddaughter Rashida for the trim. On Wednesday she gave Annie{Above Rubies helper from Michigan} and me both a hair cut. We had hair all over the floor. It was so much fun! It feels so nice to get all those annoying and pesky split ends cut off. Now I hope my hair will be happier and healthier. I wish I got some before and after photos. :)

Love in Christ,

~Sarah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~