Thursday, January 31, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {no.2}

I missed out on the last I ♥ Thursday post, but here is what I'm loving this week.

I have gotten back into the habit of writing in my journal everyday and I am really enjoying it. It is so nice to go back and read what happened on each day{especially for those times when I ask myself,"What did I do yesterday?"} :)

So I really consider myself a tea drinker, but for the past few mornings I have been enjoying a delicious cup of "Joe". I take mine with cream; I haven't moved up to just black coffee. I enjoy the aroma more than anything.

 

 

I watched the Magic of Ordinary Days last Thursday{for the second time} and loved it all over again. I love the 40's outfits and the movie is just sweet and romantic.

 

 

Floral prints; on skirts, shirts, and dresses. I really want to buy some pretty spring florals to go in my closet this year.

 

What have you been loving? Please leave a comment below.

Love in Christ,

~Sarah~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~