Thursday, January 17, 2013

I ♥ Thursday {no.1}

I have been wanting to do an I ♥ Thursday post for a while. Well here is what I'm loving:

Right now the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack is playing over and over again through my Spotify account.

I mentioned in the previous post that I wanted some alphabet stamps for my crafts and my sister actually got me some for Christmas! She bought them from this neat website here.


I have eaten an orange just about everyday for the past two weeks.

I have been loving the interesting and far off places featured in House Hunters International.

Not actually my rain boots; mine are more hot pink.


With all the rain and slush we have been getting here in Tennessee I am loving my pink rain boots.

 

 I hope you loved this post. 

 

Love in Christ,

~Sarah~











4 comments:

  1. Oh I too adore ALL of these things!

    Have a lovely winter wonderland weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura! I hope you have a winter wonderland weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Yes, I LOVED this post!
    Love you, dear friend!
    <3 Layla

    www.twoblesseddamsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Layla! So glad you loved it!

      Delete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~