Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Craft Stash

I have been seeing so many cute and creative craft projects on Pinterest. It has really made me want to buy some more supplies for my crafting stash. A few things on my list are:

 

Bakers Twine

  I mean look at all the cool colors it comes in and there are so many creative uses for it.

 

Stamps


I especially want some post mark and alphabet stamps. There would be limitless possibilities with these.

 

Sheet Music

I love to decoupage with sheet music and I am always finding more ways to craft with it.

 

Lace Trim

 I love lace trim for all my craft projects. I can't get enough of it.

 

Vintage Buttons

I love using buttons on cards, they make great embellishments.

 

Most of these things like the buttons, lace trim, and sheet music I like to look for at yard sales. Most people don't realize the value in these things and I can buy this stuff pretty cheap. On one occasion my mom bought a huge stack of vintage sheet music for less than five dollars. Well that is all for now; what kind of items are on your craft list?

Love in Christ,

~Sarah~




 

1 comment:

  1. I adore lace and buttons!
    Yarn, yarn and more yarn for me, please!
    <3 Layla

    www.twoblesseddamsels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~