Friday, August 12, 2011

Persuasion{2007}

Hello readers! Every Monday my mother and I try to go to the library, not only do we check out books but movies too. Thankfully our library has a good selection of movies which provides us with free entertainment! Hurrah for libraries! =D
On our recent trip I checked out a BBC version of Jane Austen's, Persuasion(2007). I absolutely loved it! The costumes were gorgeous, very detailed. The acting was amazing and the scenery/sets were breathtaking! The only downside was that the movie could have been longer. ;) 


Do you enjoy Jane Austen's novels and film adaptations?
Have you ever seen this version?
Please leave your comments below!

Love in Christ, ~Sarah~








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~