Friday, August 5, 2011

First Post

Hello everyone my name is Sarah and this is my very first post on my very first blog! I'm so excited and can't wait to start posting on my blog! I'll not only post about "all things vintage", but movies, books, and any other random things that I'm interested in. It will be amazing when others start to read and follow my blog. I hope to make many friends through blogging especially with other like minded Christian ladies and lovers of vintage. I also hope that my blog will be a blessing to everyone who reads it! Well can't wait to hear from you! 

Love in Christ,
~Sarah~
                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please leave a comment because I love to hear from my readers. I do read every comment but might not respond right away.

Please, no spam. Also, if you have something mean to say, don't say it at all. Just keep it to yourself. Please think of others before you comment anything hurtful. Thank you!

In Christ,
~Sarah~